Agile Project Manager in Richmond VA
Richmond, VA 23233
Computer Resource Team is currently seeking a Senior Agile Project Manager for a contracting opportunity with our client' s organization located in Richmond Virginia.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Managed projects utilizing the Agile project management methodology.
- Develop, update and manage project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Managing large IT projects to ensure deliverable adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Managing, reviewing, and approving relevant modifications to project plans.
- Managing IT project deliverables while ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Preparing and communicating IT project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing substantive and relevant information.
- Managing, directing and/or coordinating activities of project personnel by effectively assigning duties, responsibilities, and appropriate levels authority.
- Identifying project resource needs and working with project stakeholders (and suppliers) to obtain resources or materials.
- Developing and managing organizational, departmental and project budgets that include cost analysis such as cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI).
Knowledge and Skills required:
- At least seven (7) years of experience as a project manager (or similar role) to qualify for senior level.
- Strong Agile Scrum management background.
- PMP and CSM (scrum master) certification.
- Strong command of basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team management skills.
This position will require a bachelor’ s degree.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.