Audio Visual (A/V) Technician in Richmond VA
Richmond, VA 23233
Computer Resource Team has an immediate need for an Audio Visual (A/V) Support Tech on a long term contract with our client located in Richmond Virginia.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Install, adjust, and operate A/V equipment to record, edit, and transmit for video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Compressing, digitizing, duplicating, and storing audio and video data.
- Performing minor repairs, upgrading and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
- Designing layouts of audio and video equipment and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Diagnosing and resolving media system problems with users on PC' s.
- Assisting/Instructing users in the selection, use, and design of audio-visual materials and assist them in the preparation of instructional materials and the rehearsal of presentations.
- Operating and setting up audio/video conferencing equipment.
Other Knowledge, Abilities and Skills required:
- Candidates that have a valid driver' s license and willingness to do day travel between client sites.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Experience with Apple Macintosh & Microsoft video & audio editing software.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.