BizTalk Developer in Richmond VA
Richmond, VA 23223
Computer Resource Team is currently seeking a Microsoft .NET/BizTalk Developer for a multi-year contract opportunity with our client' s organization located in Richmond Virginia.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Software programming and development of data driven business systems and documentation.
- Analyzing information to determine, recommend, and plan development of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Designing or developing business software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Working with database architectural strategies and participating in the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business requirements.
- Creating and/or enforcing database development standards.
- Performing light database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Experience developing middleware applications utilizing the Microsoft BizTalk server communications layer.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, particularly with .NET assemblies.
- Experience with SQL databases required, especially Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Familiarity working on projects within the Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
This position will require a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.