Business Analyst in Richmond VA
Richmond, VA 23233
CRT is conducting a search on a long term contract need for a Business Systems Analyst for our client in Richmond, Virginia.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Analyzing competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or sales trends and synthesising trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Interfacing with customers, suppliers, professional research organizations, and others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Collecting business intelligence data from internal and external sources, such as industry reports, observation, surveys, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Analyzing industry technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Generating standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Using business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs, to identify or monitor current and potential business trends internally or external to the organization.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- At least three (3) years of experience as a business analyst or similar.
- Strong command of basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required.
- Background that includes with Agile Scrum project development methodologies.
This position will require a business related bachelor’ s degree.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.