Multiple ASP.Net Developers in Richmond VA
4190 Innslake Drive Glen Allen, VA 23060
CRT is conducting a search for multiple long term contract ASP.Net development needs with a client in Richmond, Virginia.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Software programming and development of data driven business systems and documentation.
- Analyzing information to determine, recommend, and plan development of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Designing or developing business software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Working with database architectural strategies and participating in the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business requirements.
- Creating and/or enforcing database development standards.
- Performing light database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Experience developing web based ASP.Net applications.
- Experience developing ASP.Net applications on SQL Server databases.
- Experience with ASP.NET and C#.NET will be necessary.
- Familiarity with SQL databases required, especially Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
This position will require a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services. CRT also offers specialized project development and remote DBA solutions for its growing mid-size clients. With offices in Richmond, VA, and Tampa, FL, CRT is well positioned to service its clients throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southern regions.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V