Technical Recruiter in Richmond VA
4190 Innslake Drive Glen Allen, VA 23060
CRT (Computer Resource Team) in Richmond, Virginia, is hiring a Technical Recruiter. CRT is a local, veteran-owned IT staffing service provider that has been serving Virginia since 1995. We have a selectively small but mighty team of recruiters and sales people, and we want to add another technical recruiter to our family.
A recruiter’ s primary duty is to identify qualified technology consultants based on client requirements through various sourcing methods. Recruiters have the responsibility of successfully executing functions throughout the full recruitment life cycle. The full recruitment life cycle includes posting and marketing job opportunities, sourcing qualified candidates, screening by providing initial (non-technical) interviews, coordinating technical background tests, presenting qualified candidates to the sales team (or clients), coordinating sales team and client interviews, maintaining information flow between sales teams and candidates, conduct salary/rate, offer and closing negotiations, coordinate on-board functions, and maintain an ongoing point of contact relationship with placements after closing.
A successful recruiter executes well, but also utilizes a creative approach to their duties in order to achieve maximum results. Creativeness in sourcing, networking, communications, negotiations, and problem solving are paramount to the ongoing success of a recruiter.
Here’ s what we are looking for in a Technical Recruiter:
- Some experience as a recruiter or corporate inside sales (doesn’ t have to be in IT).
- A bachelor' s degree in any field from an accredited college or university.
- The willingness to learn and adopt the CRT way of selling and recruiting.
- The willingness to network in the IT community, on the phone and out in the public, to help grow our brand as well as yours.
- A team player that prioritizes ethical treatment of others, and has a heart for giving back to the community.
- A pleasant, outgoing, goal-oriented achiever personality that will fit with our team as well as the role.
Here’ s what we can give to you:
- We are a training intense company, so expect us to bring you up to speed with all things IT related.
- We won’ t stop with the technical training, our recruiters are required to develop their skills through staffing industry certification such as AIRS and TechServe Alliance.
- A salary plus an uncapped, limitless commission plan geared for the high achievers.
- A work/life balance - standard hours are 8: 30am - 5: 30pm & we all have personal lives that are important to us.
- Healthcare benefits (3 different plan options), 401k after 1 year as an employee, PTO, and many other perks
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.